A few hundred yards south of Churchill Downs’ famed twin spires, outside the pomp of the winner’s circle and completely removed from the view of Millionaire’s Row, sits a squat six-room office with faded green betting windows facing the track. To the uninitiated, it looks like another administration building for horse racing’s most famous venue. In fact, it’s home to a school for the immigrant grooms that work behind the scenes of tomorrow’s Kentucky Derby.
GOOD is everywhere.
- fartraveler likes this
- happinessbook likes this
- missflower reblogged this from good and added:
- bona-fide-realist reblogged this from good
- chattyjeliza reblogged this from good
- neonbender reblogged this from good
- megangreenwell likes this
- janetisserlis likes this
- childempowerment likes this
- good posted this